Full Year Program
A vibrant early-learning environment fostering curiosity, individuality and interconnectedness.
A Green Centre
A holistic Nature-based curriculum is the cornerstone of our program.
Full days of discovery and exploration for young children on Toronto Islands.
2015-16 WMCC FALL PROGRAM
Full days of discovery and exploration for young children on Toronto Island.
WMCC’s Arts and Nature Camp
Inside every snowsuit is an invisible Summer Camper! The 2015 are now Posted on the website.
OUR CAMP IS A FULL TIME PROGRAM: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30pm
Session A July 6 to 17 $620; Session B July 20to 31 $620;Session C Aug 4 to Aug 14 $580; Session D Aug 17 to 28 $620
- *Payment in full or postdated cheques are required at time of registration
- *Postdated cheques must be dated 1 month before the start of the session
- *Registration will be on a first come, first served basis
- *Cheques are payable to Waterfront Montessori Children’s Centre
- *Return completed registration forms with payment to : 18 Wyandot Ave. Toronto, ON M5J 2M9
- *2 weeks written notice is required to cancel a session. $75 fee applied
- *Ferry tickets are extra and can be purchased in bulk at the Ferry Office. Tickets/Passes are required daily
The 2015 Open House Dated: March 22nd, April 26th and May 3rd
Book A School Visit
If you would like to book a school visit please call us at (416)203-1017 or click here to send an email request. The best time to visit is in the morning so you can see the routine that the children experience each day.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in our Fall Program, you can download our Registration Package by clicking here. To get on our waiting list you must come and visit the school and see if it is the place for you and your family. There is nothing like a journey to the island to see what it will be like. Yes we enjoy meeting your child.